Saturday 4 January 2014

Chapter 3 - Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge

WEDDING 




FEW DAYS LATER,

IN GH,

“Nidhi,get her ready soon.the baarat will come any time”

Nandini said to Nidhi

“Nani,u don’t need to  worry abt it,today our cutie pie khushi will look like a princess”

“OK,I hav some works.get ready soon”


Nandini moved from there to look after the final arrangement of the wedding


A tensed Khushi called Nidhi

“Nidhi I want to talk to u”

“wht the matter khushi? U looked so tensed!”

“Nidhi, in a few hours my  wedding will happen & the thing is I don’t knw any thing abt Rohan. We didn’t even talked properly.Will he accept me as his wife? I don’t knw y he agreed to marry me but I hav no feelings for  him.  i…i…cant marry…I mean  hw can I marry him?”

“Khushi,stop this stupid talk.they agreed for  this marriage knwing tht u r blind. So y r u get tensed?”

“No Nidhi, Im having a feeling tht something is going to happen…..i mean my life is going to change drastically…I hope tht everything will be well.”

“Khushi,just relax & enjoy the most beautiful moment in ur life.yes ur life is going to change, but in a good manner. U will be a wife, a daughter in law, a bhabi etc. just enjoy all these things”

Khushi smiled nervously…

****

IN RM,

“Chotey come fast or else the muhurth will get over”.

“Im done Nani.”

They went to Khushi’s wedding.Finally they reached there.But, Arnav don’t knw y his heart felt so heavy. He brush it off tht thought. Nandini saw Devayani & Arnav.

“Im happy tht  u ppl came for the wedding,thx”

“hw can I miss my friend’s grand daughter wedding. Nandini,Can I meet the bride?”

“Devayani,y r u asking like tht ,she is ur grand daughter also.come”

“Chotey ,I will be back soon”

Arnav’s Nani meets khushi. After the meeting ,


“Sorry ,I don’t knw tht khushi bitiya is blind.”
“Yes,but nw im happy tht my bacchi will hav a gud life.”

“May god bless Khushi bitiya,so tht she would get all the happiness in the world.”

Finally the baraat arrived. The groom comes & sat in the mandap. Now it is the time for the bride to come.

*****

Somewhere near the mandap,

“Nandiniji, u only gave us half of the amount. When will u give the other half? We want tht agreeded money before the wedding itself.” An angry Uma Ben (Rohan’s Mom) said to Nandini.

“Umaji I will surely give the money. I already gave u half of the money itself. So now I need some time  to arrange the  amount. “

“If so then we will think abt the wedding later” Ragav[Rohan’s Dad] said in a cruel manner.

*****

IN THE MANDAP,

Khushi arrives in the mandap.

The moment arnav saw Khushi he felt tht his heart shattered into millions of pieces. But suddenly,

Rohan come we are going,this wedding will not happen…..

“don’t say like tht,this is the question of my child’s life.” A sad Nandini said to Uma

“THEN WHT R U EXPECTING FRM US? U want our son to get married to this blind girl”

“What?u knw abt her.then y r u saying like this nw…” Nidhi talked angrily

“so wht????...we just want some money,after all we are going to suffer this burden after all” 

hearing this nandini felt weak.

“Wht r u doing?y r u spoiling this girl’s life.” Asked Devayani

“SO u want our son's life to get ruined?will u accept a blind girl for ur grandson?”

Devayani looked arnav hearing this…

“Now look…when its abt ur grandson u hav no answer….” Uma shouted

Hearing all this anger raised in arnav. He moved hear to the mandap


UMA- So will u accept her if ur in my place? NO NA! SO DON’T INTERFERE IN THIS MATTER.

 HEARING  THIS  ARNAV  LOST  HIS  CONTROL ,HE  JUST WENT NEAR THE MANDAP , TOOK  THE  MANGAL SUTR &  TIED  IT  AROUND  KHUSHI’S  NECK.



 KHUSHI COULDN’T  UNDERSTAND  WHT  IS HAPPENING  2  HER. SUDDENLY  SHE  FELT  THT  SOME  ONE  IS  PUTTING   SINDOOR  IN  HER  HAIR PARTITION. 




NO  ONE  KNW  WHT  IS  HAPPENING  AROUND  THEM. THT  SILENT  MOMENT  IS  BROKEN  BY  A HUSKY BUT  A STRONG  VOICE,




 ENOUGH…..DONT SAY ANYTHING  ABT MY WIFE ,I DON’T GIVE THT  RIGHT TO ANY ONE.” Angry young man said in a waning tone

SUDDENLY KHUSHI RECOGNISED THT VOICE WHICH HAV BEEN DISTURBING HER SLEEP . SHE IS NOW MARRIED TO THE MAN  WHOM SHE MEET IN THT RESTURANT.
  
“Chotey ,do u knw wht hav u done? U just get married.” 
 “Nani,I knw tht wht I did. Im ready to give a chance for   this relationship”

“Khushi bitiya,im really sry for everything tht happened nw. nw both of u r husband & wife.we can’t change tht truth."

“Nandini, I  knw tht u don’t expect all these things. but we cant deny the fact tht khushi bitiya is  married to Chotey. She is the  DAUGHTER IN LAW of RAIZADA KHANDAN.we will take care of her."

 “Devayani,I cant digest all these.but I trust u & ur up bringing of arnav . I hav faith tht u will take care of my child."

 Nandini said to Khushi "bitiya,nw u r a married woman. U belongs to the RAIZADA KHANDAN nw.i  can understand wht is you going thru . but trust me khushi,this marriage will not make u sad.”

 THE PANDIT SAY THT “NW COMPLETE THE MARRIAGE WITH THE PHERA”.

 KHUSHI DON’T KNW WHT TO DO !! SHE IS CONFUSED WITH THIS ENTIRE INCIDENT. SHE JUST GET HOLD OF NIDHI. HER HEART & MIND WENT INTO A BATTLE. FINALLY HER HEART WINS OVER HER MIND & SHE IS READY TO GIVE A CHANCE FOR THIS RELATION.

 SO THEY TOOK PHERA AROUND THE FIRE,FINALLY THE PANDIT DECLARE THT THEY R TIED TO THIS RELATION FOR THE NEXT SEVEN LIFES.

 ROHAN & HIS FAMILY JUST GET OUT FRM THE WEDDING.

 NW THE TIME FOR THE FAREWELL OR BIDDAI COMES.

 “n…a…n…i…u r my father,mother,sister,brother,frnd & my world. I cant stay away frm u. don’t leave me nani.i love u so much.I cant leave u…” Khushi cried bitterly

 “Khushi ,nw ur going to start a new life .my blessings are always with u. stay happy forever.dont cry nw. u will be happy there.”

 KHUSHI MOVE TOWARDS NIDHI & HUGGED HER

“thanks for  ur companionship. U showed the world outside to me U r like a sister to me. Come & meet me whenever u get time. Then…….”

 NIDHI CUT HER OFF  & SAID

 “Take care of my nani,thtz na. I will. Don’t feel sad. Whenever u need a frnd I will be there for  u. will miss u a lot Khushi.” Nidhi cried 

“I will also miss u & ur non stop chattering”

 “nw give me a cute smile before u go” 

KHUSHI SMILED A LITTLE. SO ITS THE TIME TO GO TO HER NEW HOME.
 SUDDENLY ARNAV HELD HER HAND & LEAD HER TO THE CAR. BOTH WERE DRIFTED TO AN ANOTHER WORLD WITH THT MERE TOUCH. 

BEFORE ENTERING THE CAR,NANDINI  CAME NEAR  ARNAV  & SAID,

 “Beta, take care of my khushi & forgive her if she does any mistakes”

 “Don’t worry abt khushi.i will always keep her happy. I promise tht I will never let her to shed any tears”

“Don’t worry,nw she is my grand daughter. We will surely take care of her.” 

FINALLY THE CAR STARTED TO MOVE,KHUSHI CRIED SO MUCH THT TIME. BUT ARNAV PLACED HIS HAND OVER HER & ASSURED HER THT HE IS WITH HER.

No comments:

Post a Comment